5.25.2009

Memorial Day

Hi Girly-Girls! I hope y'all had a great Memorial Day Weekend. Some might still be celebrating but not me. :( I had to travel this evening for an early morning appointment tomorrow. Oh well, I still managed to have a fun weekend.

I went to Lake Conroe with my friend, Lindsay, and her daughter. We spent Saturday and Sunday at her parent's lake house. SOOOO Fun!


Caroline Fishing from the Dock



Lindsay Pulling a Britn*y Spe*rs. She really didn't drive with Caroline on her lap, just a joke.






Dinner~ I need some lipstick and diet pills in a bad way






On the Boat~ I have the a fun video from the boat but blogger won't let me upload it.
Grrr....

11 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Cute pics! Glad you had fun :) you're funny -- lipstick and diet pills. You look adorable.

Jon & Kate is on tonight. I'm sure you have it set to record. And tori starts tomorrow! Yay for reality tv :)

If you post the video to YouTube then put it on blogger I find that's much easier. Happy to help if you have any questions.

Talk to you soon!

Petunia said...

You look so pretty--forget the lipstick and diet pills! It sounded like a fun day. :)

Anonymous said...

Caroline is too cute!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Lake Conroe is so fun! Jealous!

Jules said...

I am so happy that you had a nice weekend and Caroline is too cute! I love the pic of you with your pink sunglasses and scarf. You look fab :)

Kari said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! Cute pictures, too!!

Melissa Good Taste said...

Pretty pretty pictures!

AmyT said...

awwllll such cute pics!

In This Wonderful Life said...

sounds like a fun weekend!!! precious little girl!

midnight macaroons said...

Oh my goodness! How did I miss this post? I love the pic's. You look beautiful in your pictures. It looks like y'all had fun.

Shoshanah said...

Even though you had to work, still looks like you had a great weekend!