9.08.2009

California Adventure & Disneyland


After our fun Girl's Night last Friday night, we started Saturday morning at California Adventure. CA Adventure is next to Disneyland. There's not much at CA Adventure except a fabulous roller coaster! Danielle and I rode the Paradise Pier roller coaster 3 times. I'm pretty sure Danielle and I could have stood in line all day for the roller coaster but we didn't. Maybe next time. It's nice to have a friend that LOVES roller coasters as much as I do. I don't know what happened but as soon as many of my friends reached their late 20's and early 30's, they couldn't handle the roller coasters. What a bust!




After CA Adventure, we headed to Disneyland! I can't believe I got this balloon photo.



Click to Enlarge







The day was SOOO fun! I can't wait to go back. Thanks Danielle, Kate, and Jessica for showing me around L.A. and Disney. Angela, I hope you can join us at Disney next time.

P.S. Do y'all love roller coasters? How about shady carnival rides? I LOVE them. I could ride all day!

19 comments:

Jules said...

I am with you and love riding roller coasters and shady carnival rides. I really don't get scared at all. Hubby is not a fan of coasters so whenever I go to theme parks, I need to take a girlfriend.

You got some great photos (especially the balloon one) and it looks like you ladies had a great time!

Suburban Princess said...

Great pics! Looks like a fun day!

Angie said...

What a great trip!! I have never been to LA or Disneyland, looks like you had a great time. I love your collage.

I LOVE rollercoasters, however creepy carnival rides scare me to death!
Have a good week!

Rachel H. said...

What a fun trip! I would love to go on a girls trip somewhere, but I have a feeling that won't be happening anytime soon! :(

Sweet Simplicity said...

How fun! I love the photo collage!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

I would have ridden all the roller coasters with you!!! I am so sad I didn't get to go, but I am so happy we got to hang out at least one of the nights you were here! I love all the photos - maybe you can photoshop me into one?! Ha!!! xoxo

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun!

katie said...

can I just say you may have one of the cutest blogs I've seen in a long time?!?

Danielle Moss said...

I actually don't love roller coasters.

But I LOVE that one. I had so so so much fun and hope that we can do it again soon! A Christmas trip to Disney would be F-U-N.

xoxo

LWLH said...

What fun, I love coasters, I don't think I could ever get sick of them! :)

Shoshanah said...

I love Disneyland, although if I'm being honest I haven't really spent time at CA adventures. I feel like I'm denying my California girl status by saying that.

And yes, I'm a pretty big roller coaster fan

Anonymous said...

I LOVE roller coasters! Sadly, I have never been to Disney Land or California Adventures. I have been to the Orlando ones a million times, but sadly, never the CA ones though. And I am sad about that!

Lis said...

Ahhh!! I LOVE roller coasters!! And I just LOVE Disney!! I haven't been to Disneyland yet but I've been to Disney World a ton!! I love the pictures from your day - especially the balloon one! It's amazing!!!! I'm glad u had such a fun time!!

AmyT said...

looks like so much fun!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I love roller coasters after I'm on them... but waiting in line for them gets me soooo nervous and scared!

Wearing Mascara said...

So much fun! I wish I could have been there too. One of these days I'll make it to LA when you're there too! :-)

Abbi said...

sounds like such a fun weekend and looks like great weather for disneyland in cali! it's still way to hot here!!
you look SUPER cute as usual!! love the dress!! too cute!
glad to hear you had a great time!

Jane said...

You girls look like you had so much fun!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

HOW FUN!!!! This looks like a blast. I've never been to Cali and I really need to go!!!