9.01.2009

Thank You

Look what I got in the mail today… the apron I won from Polka Dots and Protein Bars and Hems and Hers. Isn't it cute? Y’all, she made it! I’m always impressed and amazed when someone can sew. Thank you so much Hems and Hers! I love it!

If you’re looking for a custom made skirt, dress, apron, etc… check out Hems and Hers. She will help you pick out a fabric and the perfect style. Next, she’ll sew it up and send it your way!




I’m on my way to L.A (typing in a word doc, post on blog later). This plane does not have Wi-Fi but my last flight to CA did! When all airplanes have Wi-Fi, it will be one of the best days of my life!

I’m going to meet up with the L.A. girls on Friday night and Saturday. I brought 5 dresses and 7 pairs of shoes. I really thought my suitcase was going to exceed to the 50 pound weight limit. Luckily, the suitcase weighed in at 45 pounds. However, it just occurred to me I didn’t leave room in the suitcase for shopping. Oh well, its better that way.

18 comments:

Lis said...

Omg LOVING the apron - so cute!!

And have a great time in L.A.!! :) And I love coming in right under the 50 lb limit - so exciting! ;)

Jane said...

LOVE that apron! I was just thinking how I need a cute one!

TanyaLea said...

What a GREAT apron...I love the colors!! Congratulations on yet ANOTHER win! Girl!...God must be smile'n down on you!! :o)

Hugs,
Tanya

Elizabeth said...

That's adorable!! I'm going to have to check out that website. Have a great trip!!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Thank you SO much for posting about this :-) Enjoy your apron!

Rachel H. said...

Love that apron! Have a great time on the trip, and I can't wait to see photos afterwards!

Jules said...

The apron is so cute! Congrats on the win.

Have a wonderful time in L.A.! I'm jealous and wish I could come and get together with all of you ladies ;)

Jill said...

The apron is too cute! Have a great time in LA. You know you can always ship your purchases from shopping home!

Lexilooo said...

So adorable! She's making me a top, I can't wait!

Mrs. Foodie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute.... I love wearing aprons while I cook a nice dinner.

AmyT said...

love it!!!!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love the fabric of that apron! Have a fun, safe trip!!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

love that apron!

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Okay - the big day is almost here!! Please email me and tell me what you are wearing Friday! And where we are going because I am trying to decide between a dress and dressy jeans....help! Oh I am just so excited that I get to meet you soon :)

Domestic Diva said...

Perfect - way sweet gift!!
xxxx me

LWLH said...

Love the apron, that is soo cute! :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

Love the apron!!! You NEED another suitcase to pack me in it so I can come play with you girls! ;)

Shoshanah said...

The apron turned out so cute! And I hope you're having a great time in L.A.!