9.27.2009

Fall (Trashy) TV Line Up

I have been so busy, which is why I haven't posted as much as usual. This week is going to be another stressful week at work and I'm completely sick to my stomach about it right now. Hopefully I'll have a chance to catch up on some blogging and relax soon.

Even though I'm busy and stressed with work, I still enjoy some good, trashy TV in my downtime (usually late at night or the weekend). I've never been known for my great taste in television shows. The best is when guys ask me what TV shows I like. You should see their expression after I answer.

Thank goodness for the DVR or I'd never catch any of the new shows. Here's my Fall TV Line-Up. What TV shows are y'all looking forward to this fall?




Sunday


Tonight is the Desperate Housewives premiere. Yay!



October 11- Leave it to Lamas on E!. Shayne Lamas was the winner of the Bachelor, Season 12. I LOVED her on The Bachelor.



Monday


Greek on ABC Family





Gossip Girl





Tuesday
90210



The Hills- Premieres September 29





Wednesday


Top Chef





Thursday

The Real Housewives of Orange County (my favorite RH's)- Premieres November 5

15 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thank goodness for my DVR! I would never get to watch all the shows hubby thinks are a waste of time. :)

Shoshanah said...

I had no idea Shayne Lamas was getting her own show. I loved her on The Bachelor!

Lexilooo said...

ohhh, I forgot that the hills begins this week! I'm excited about tonight's amazing race premiere, it is one of my faves. also, after last week's premiere of how I met your mother, I watched that new show, accidentally on purpose, and it was kinda cute, so I may watch it again! of course, gossip girl and 9-oh too!

Melissa Good Taste said...

BRING ON THE TRASH! I love it all too... GUILTY!

Natalie said...

I did not see where RHOOC was coming back - YAY!! I'm ready for RHONJ ....

Danielle Moss said...

Housewives and GG aren't trashy, are they?!

Jill said...

Personally, I don’t think DH and GG are extremely trashy but I don’t think they’re extremely wholesome either. :)

LWLH said...

Can't wait to see the Hills and Real Housewives! :)

Rachel H. said...

Great shows this year!! I can't wait to start watching. :)

Keva Kate said...

I, too, am so super excited for RHoOC! They are the best! Though the RHoNJ come in a close second, the RHoOC are the originals! I'm looking forward to The Hills and The City too! I love love love those trashy reality shows on vH1 and MTV but they have been cancelling them left and right. While I understand that they did so for a good reason, I'm seriously missing my Megan Wants a Millionaire. :)

AmyT said...

I love this time of year..new shows!!! I love desperate housewives!!!!

Kassie said...

I didn't know the girl from the bachelor was getting her own show!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I do not know WHAT I would do without DVR!!

Housewives of all counties
Entourage
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
CSI:Miami
Law & Order: SVU
Ghost Whisperer
Mentalist
Dancing with the Stars (not all the time)
The Hills

I'm sure there is MORE!

Jules said...

The DVR is the greatest invention in my opinion ;) I would miss all the good stuff! I watch Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, RH of OC, Melrose Place and Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami. I can't help myself!

Jennifer said...

OMG I wish I only DVRed that many shows... my DVR is scheduled to regularly record TWENTY FOUR different shows. I think I was better off before my DVR when I only watched three shows... haha