10.08.2009

It's Fall Y'all & Happy Birthday

I don't usually decorate for the seasons. So sad. I don't have enough time for seasonal decorating and after the decorations come down, I have to store them. What a pain! :) However, this year I was inspired by Megan from In This Wonderful Life to decorate for fall. Basically, I completely copied Megan's idea of painting pumpkins and putting them on candle holders. I love the way they turned out and it was a cheap project. Thanks for the idea, Megan. Be sure to stop by Megan's blog. She always has great decorating and cooking ideas.





Today is Miss Nautical by Nature's Birthday! Happy Birthday, Kate. Be sure to stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday and check out Kate's week of giveaways.



16 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

What a great idea! They are beautiful!

Abbi said...

that is a great idea!!
i know what you mean! i love all of the holiday decor but it can be a pain!

AndreaLeigh said...

ooh, pretty! i have tons of decor but I'm too lazy to get it out and pack it back up again in a few weeks. :)

LWLH said...

Cute pumpkins! :)

LWLH said...

Cute pumpkins! :)

Jill said...

Oh my word - I may have to copy you! Love them!

Rachel H. said...

Cute idea...I might have to copy it too! :)

Miss Janice said...

Love these sprayed pumpkins! I need to do this:)

TanyaLea said...

FUN and classy all at the same time! ...I'm suddenly feeling 'inspired' !!! (;

Bridges and Bites said...

I love that idea of painting the pumpkins!!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

YAY!!!! Your pumpkins look great :) I'm happy to share!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

so cute! love the idea, i need make some cute pumpkins this year too=)!

midnight macaroons said...

Pretty pumpkins, Jill!!!

Jules said...

I know we’re almost halfway through October, but I really need and want to decorate. I haven't had the motivation to dig the decorations out of our basement. This is such a cute & easy idea to give a festive look to the house! I think it turned out great.

Kate said...

Loving the new header :)

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Something is coming your way ;)

Janet said...

I love these. They turned out really good.
Love, Mom