10.13.2009

Thank You & Celebs

Last weekend I received the funniest card from my friend, Gigi, at Midnight Macaroons. I could not stop laughing when I read the card. It is now displayed on the front of my refrigerator. I had to share it with y'all. Gigi also sent me some cute Hello Kitty stickers. Thank you, Gigi. The card really made my day.

"Carol? It's Marge. I just ate an entire batch of cookie dough and blew all my Weight Watchers points for the week. Can I borrow some of yours and pay you back on Monday?"


Two weeks ago I had 4 flights in 7 days. If you count the connections, I actually had 6 flights in 7 days. Yuck! For both trips, I forgot to grab a stack of magazines before I left home... too much going on right now. Since I was going to be stuck on an airplane with nothing to do (it kills me~ so unproductive), I bought 2 celeb gossip magazines at the airport.

Have mentioned how much I do not like celebs, especially celebs who feel the need to run their mouths about politics?

Anyway, I learned a couple things by reading trashy magazines. First, Katherine Heigl and her husband just adopted a special needs baby from Korea. I didn't care for KH before but now I like her. Adopt a special needs baby internationally and you're in! :) That's so sweet and how cute is her baby?



Second, I reconfirmed that Jon Gosselin is a douche bag. I read an article about a recent trip JG took to Las Vegas. In the photo there were about 2 dozen girls in bikinis sitting around JG. Why? He's NOT cute! He smokes, he has diamond earrings, and a beer belly. He's NOT a catch! Girls (in the mag photo), did y'all know he has eight kids????

Here's my opinion... In their marriage they both made mistakes, as all couples do and I will do too. When the marriage started having problems, they should have stopped taping the show but they didn't. It's over; it's done!

Moving forward and not looking back (we don't want the President to look back so we cannot either), Jon is acting like a complete idiot. His behavior is bad, especially with a possible custody battle ahead. DUMB! I have no time!


Tiffany, you know I got the "I have no time" quote from you and Mrs. G?


You're GROSS!

16 comments:

TanyaLea said...

grrrr!...Jon G. makes me SO mad... and yes, he is gross! I wish he'd get over this 'early' mid-life crisis already, and take a closer look at what he's giving up... what REALLY matters. SO sad! And who's really gonna suffer through all of this??...THE KIDS!

And wow...did not know that about Katherine adopting a sn baby...so cool. I think I like her now, too! ;)

Rachel H. said...

So sad about JG...I can't believe he is acting the way that he is ever since the split!

Suburban Princess said...

I dont understand the appeal either! Maybe these girls just want to get their faces/boobs in the magazines too?

He is sooooo having a midlife crisis! At 30!

Amy Maze said...

i saw the mag with kh and her baby girl. i think that baby is soooo cute! and of course, i totally agree about jon g. he is such a kid. it's really unfortunate!

Angie said...

Jill, I agree Jon G is nasty!! He needs to be a father to his kids, not off running around all over the world!
I heard that KH adopted a baby how sweet!! I love that picture of them on your blog!

Sweet Simplicity said...

That card is hilarious!!! I just sent my friend a link to your blog to read the card. hahaha!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Jon Gosselin is a complete douche. Even my husband says that!

Jill said...

I don't get why women like him either. Maybe they just think he has money, or they think they'll get a pic in a magazine. And, I LOVE the card!

In This Wonderful Life said...

JG needs to GROW UP!! He makes me sick!

I like KH much better! I like celebs who are down to earth and not media hungry!

that card is GREAT!

Jules said...

That card is so cute and funny! I love it.

I saw Katherine Heigl on Ellen and thought it was wonderful that she and her husband were adopting. She seemed really excited about it!

Jon & Kate are a train wreck. Since they live in my state, I get to constantly hear about it on the local news. For instance, today they were in court battling over the money he took out the account. Ugh.

Shoshanah said...

The whole J&K thing has gotten to be a mess. Yes, Kate didn't act the nicest to Jon when they were together. But she seems to be the only one holding thing together now.

AmyT said...

ugghhhh he is a big douche!!! I don't get why these girls are throwing themselves at him - GROSS!!!!!!!!

midnight macaroons said...

I'm glad you liked the card. Once I read it I had to buy it for you.

Totally agree 100% that JG is gross and disgusting. He sucks! However, I love to hear that a special needs baby was adopted. Thank you, Katherine H.!

preppyinnewengland said...

What a beautiful photo of Katherine and the baby. So precious.

preppyinnewengland said...

I won"t even comment about John G.!

LWLH said...

I kinda felt bad for him at the beginning but he is the douche of all douches now.