1.05.2009

Greetings from L.A.

Hi Y'all! I'm in L.A. and my computer has a terrible virus with lots of bad words, including the word "fetish." It's just plain dirty. Anyone that knows me, knows I don't say words like "fetish". In fact, I think today is the first time I've ever said the word "fetish" out loud. The worst part is my computer belongs to my company. I had to call them today and explain all this. It was horrifying! AND the computer crashed! Cry, cry.

Right now, I'm at Danielle's house, using her computer. Tonight Danielle's mom made us a great dinner and check out this fabulous dessert tray. We just watched Gossip Girl, love that show!



For those of you who wonder what Danielle looks like while she's creating your super cute blog designs, here she is with Oliver.... As I'm writing this post D is watching One Tree Hill and shhh-ing me. I'm not loving One Tree Hill, too much violence. I disapprove, Danielle. ;)


Sunday Danielle, Jessica, and I met Kate at the L.A. flea market. There were some really cute finds. We had brunch at a cute local restaurant. We spotted Al*yson Han*nigan. Remember the "one time at band camp" girl? AH was also in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and How I Met Your Mother.


Danielle found this super cute picture for her room.


I found a cute airplane necklace. I figure I spend enough time in the sky...so I might as well.


Jess found a vintage Beatles Album.


And of course, Kate found a vintage nautical book. Love it.

I'm hoping to have a new laptop by Wednesday afternoon. I'll be back to visit your fabulous blogs soon!

17 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

I'm sorry about your laptop! That stinks. Hopefully work understands. Have fun in LA!

Amanda said...

Glad you girls had fun...
Hope you have a good rest of the trip. Don't work too hard!

Wearing Mascara said...

So many things to say...

First, it looks like you ladies are having a great time! I looooove the dessert tray - yum!

Second, I LOOOVE the "band camp" girl! That's so cool that you girls saw her.

Also, great finds at the market!!!! I think an airplane necklace is a great idea.

I hope you get a new laptop soon! xoxo and safe travels,

Julie

Danielle Moss said...

Since you're sitting next to me and just said "leave me a comment" I figured that's the least I can do.

I have to say I have never had anyone laugh at me and watch me write a comment on their blog.

I don't like the blue photo, but I told you that. I really think you should have written about what a gentleman my sweet Oliver is :) But I know you secretly love him more than anything so I'll let it slide.

This is awkward. You're watching me. And now you're laughing at me. So I'm gonna call it a day now.

Weirdo.

Kate said...

umm why does it look like my jacket is way too small on me??

K and/or K said...

So according to GG last night Chuck was in Bangkok for the holidays? How did I miss him???

Heather said...

This looks like a fun trip! We love Gossip Girl too. I am loving the new Blair.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hate having computer problems. Love all the finds from the flea market. Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Rachel H. said...

Looks like fun! And so sorry about your laptop!

Jules said...

I recently had the same issue with my work computer. It was terrible. Good luck getting it fixed!

It looks like you found some fun things at the flea market. That is cool that you saw Allyson Hannigan (sp?). I love How I Met Your Mother!

Lulu said...

It looks like you girls had a lot of fun. I love that vintage book Kate found. Thanks for posting these cute pics!

Monogramchick said...

So sorry you had to use the word "fetish" out loud...could there be a worse word?!

Looks like y'all had such a great time!! Safe travels home.

Miss JC said...

ooh..love the vintage Beatles! I awarded you over on my blog! :)

Landlocked Mermaid said...

oh no!! Fetish is not the kind of word you want your co workers or boss associating with you miss peeptoe!! have fun.. sooo much fun with the girls ! xo

Treasure Ann said...

Looks like you all are having a great time. Wish I could've been there. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm a brand new reader of your blog but I really enjoy it. I especially loved your "about me" section because I've done similar work (only I traveled to Africa instead of China). I agree with you 100%. It changed my perspective on life forever.

Looking forward to reading here more often :)

Well I Do Declare said...

Looks like a fun get together!!! I'm jealous! Hope the computer gets fixed soon :)