1.22.2009

Thanks!

Thank you The King and I for this award.


Thank you Balancing Act in Heels and The Shiny Penny for the Honest Scrap Award.


Here are the rules of the award:
~Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
~Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon .
~List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


Hmmmm..... what haven't I told y'all??? I feel really boring right now.

1. I turned an entire room in my apartment into a closet. I live in a really old building and the actual closet is barely big enough to hold my vacuum and suitcases.

2. I have wood floors and despise cleaning them. :)

3. I'm doing weight watchers.

4. I want to move to another city, not sure where yet or if I will.

5. I was born in Houston and grew up in Conroe, TX. My parents moved to San Antonio in 2000.

6. When my dad told me they were moving, I sobbed like a baby.

7. I'm having crab stuffed ravioli for dinner~ 6 points.

8. I have cleaned out every room in my apartment except the closet. I'm dreading it.

9. I live in walking distance to great museums and the zoo.

10. I'm addicted to medicated chapstick.

I find many blogs brilliant in content or design... too hard to pick winners. So I'm passing this award to all my followers.



Thank you Pretty in Pearls for The Friendship Award.



"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I pass this award to...

14 comments:

jlc said...

Congrats on the award!! You totally deserve them.

Yeah I honestly dread cleaning out the closet. Was supposed to do both over Christmas break. Woops!

jlc said...

Oh my gosh! And I just realized I was on your list. haha. Why thank you!! You're awesome. :)

AndreaLeigh said...

Congrats on your awards! My vote is that you move to Charleston. :)

Liana said...

crab ravioli sounds SO good!

Natalie said...

HEY!! THANK YOU!!

I'm alllllllmost done ..... I have had the BEST time shopping for you!! A girl after my own taste -- EASY!

Now, I cleaned out my closet over our Christmas break .... I have got to show before/after pictures. I gave, LITERALLY GAVE AWAY, no less than 5 LARGE bags of clothes ... illness I tell ya, AN ILLNESS!! Then I stood there and said "Dang, I need to go SHOPPING!"

Jules said...

Congrats on the awards and thank you so much for the friendship award!! That means a lot to me.
I love that you turned an extra room into a closet. That's my kind of thinking!

Unknown said...

thanks so much for the award!! :)

I LOVE that you turned a room into a closet! That is absolutely amazing.

Sassy Engineer said...

Yay for awards! Thanks also for the headband info - I'll be on the lookout:)

*One Step at a Time* said...

Yay for weight watchers! You should share some of your advice and goals associated with it. Love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! You're very sweet.

Turning a room into a closet is a great idea! I'm always in need of more storage space.

midnight macaroons said...

We have turned our guest room into a huge closet too. It's great as long as nobody comes to visit, lol...I'm addicted to medicated chapstick also. Maybe we can start a support group, lol....

In This Wonderful Life said...

I can't remember if I told but THANK YOU SO MUCH for my first bloggy award :) It was sweet of you and I'm loving becoming blogging friends! I passed my award along :)

Kate said...

I am so with you on the chapstick. I think you offered me some last time we met up :)

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Yes, your blog IS fabulous! I just found it tonight and I have to say, you officially have a new fan. :)

Keep up the great posts, I look forward to reading more! As for now, have a very lovely shoetastic day. ;)

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
www.itsajaimething.com