1.13.2009

Odds~n~Ends

Thanks to Danielle for my "transition" blog design. I thought I should probably take "Merry Christmas" off. :) I can't wait for my spring design! If you want a really cute and unique spring design head to Blogs by Danielle. You won't be disappointed.



I received this incredibly sweet award from Boo and Hooties Mom. Thank you so much!


To my fellow Houstonians~ we're getting a Sprinkles Cupcakes this April in Highland Village.






My blog friend Andrea Leigh from My Chihuahua Bites is hosting a Valentine's Day Swap. If you're interested, head over to her blog by Monday, January 19th to sign up.





I have a confession, I love trashy TV shows. I’ve been really excited because my DVR is full of new shows! Here’s my line up… Trashy TV at its finest!


Sunday- Desperate Housewives and The Girls Next Door
Monday- Gossip Girl, The Bachelor, and The City (I’m not loving The City but still watching it for now)
Tuesday- The Real Housewives of Orange County and 90210
Wednesday- Top Chef
Thursday- Nothing. I’ve never been a fan of Grey’s. Gasp, I know.
Friday- Nothing
Saturday- Nothing



My favorite TV show right now is Gossip Girl and my favorite reality TV show is The Real Housewives of Orange County. They're just so interesing! What's your favorite show right now?

16 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

This is the second post I've read this morning involving cupcakes and I DREAMED about cupcakes last night...apparently I need to EAT a cupcake for breakfast!

Treasure Ann said...

I like the Houswives of Orange Conunty, but hadn't been able to keep with it. Did you get to see the Housewives of Atlanta? They were a trip. Now I'm keeping up with NBC's Momma's Boys.

all i need is love... said...

Yum! Cupcakes! I've been reading alot about cupcakes lately too, and I really want one now!

Sassy Engineer said...

Mmmm - yummy Sprinkles! I enjoy Gossip Girl and some of the other shows too. I know they are trashy, but they are just so intriguing or something!

Angela said...

oh my gosh, i love sprinkles cupcakes but they are soooo bad for my diet. my fav are red velvet and banana.

Jules said...

Congrats on the awards and those cupcakes look delicious!
My fav shows: Gossip Girl, Real Housewives of Orange County, Desperate Housewives and Grey's. I watch too much television. My dvr hates me!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I'm loving GG and the Bachelor. I also LOVE Lipstick Jungle, but I've heard rumors that they are axing it. I hope not!

kara battel said...

you have got to give rock of love (bus) a try on sunday nights!!!! you won't regret it!

Old Friends and New Shoes said...

My fav show right now is def Desperate Housewives.... I am very sad that The Hills is over.

AndreaLeigh said...

Thanks for referring people to my swap! I had someone come and sign up and she said you sent her. :)

I'm digging True Beauty. Totally trashtastic.

Misty said...

I really want to try a "sprinkles" cupcake but here in the deep south they are nonexistent. Can you mail me one??? Ha Ha....I am addicted to the housewives of Orange county. Cannot wait to see what happens next week.

midnight macaroons said...

Cupcakes and Housewives of O.C.? You are my newest BFF, LOL...I like the Housewives of NYC the best. Bethany kills me. Not a big fan of the Atlanta Housewives. I'm from Orange County so it's like visiting my dysfunctional family when I watch the Housewives from O.C.. What do you think of the new girl, Gretchen?

The Cape House said...

I've been watching Desperate Housewives since it started. Recently I've gotten into Mad Men, although the new season doesn't start for awhile. I've never loved Grey's either.

Sharon said...

man, I was just womndering! We don't get tv but stock up on seasons at blockbuster. Do you think I can order these!?? I was just wanting some trashy tv hhahaha you are too adorable Jill!!

University of Iowa Meg said...

LOVE ITT!!!! I met Shane Keough last year- he played for a minor league team out here. His mom came to one of the games. So funny :)

design a la mod said...

Yum! Sprinkles is soo addicting - Watch out!! They also have mixes you can buy and make at home which are almost as good as the real thing!