1.12.2009

Pottery Painting

Saturday night my girlfriends and I painted pottery and went out for a fun dinner. I absoultely LOVE painting pottery! Lindsay, Stephanie, and I painted a mini chip and dip and Jana painted a coaster set. If you’re not familiar with the pottery painting shops, you leave your pottery at the shop for a few days. The staff bakes it in the kiln. I’ll take photos of our final products when I pick up!




Stephanie painted a Texas Longhorns Chip and Dip



Lindsay painted a "Bobby Jindal 2012" Chip and Dip...
without a doubt, this is the funniest Chip and Dip I've ever seen.



Lindsay inspried me; I painted a pink GOP Chip and Dip.

Jana's coaster set.

14 comments:

Angie said...

so cute!!!! I have always wanted to try that.

AndreaLeigh said...

how fun! I made my boys food and water bowls at a pottery painting place. those are great creative outlets!

Lulu said...

What cute things! I want to try!!

Wearing Mascara said...

I loooove paint pottery! It's such a fun girls night activity!

ACH said...

I love painting pottery, too! The studio near me has "PJ Night" on Saturdays--if you wear your PJ's, there's no studio fee!

Well I Do Declare said...

I love painting pottery! So much fun :) Please post a picture of the finished product!

Angela said...

oh my gosh, we just had a pottery painting b-day party... it's really fun.

Sassy Engineer said...

I love them so much! What fun those will be at election parties in the future :)

Treasure Ann said...

Oh wow, that is too cute. I love the things that ya'll painted on the pottery. You girls look like your having a good time.

Monogramchick said...

I love painting pottery! Y'all did such a great job and I love the preppy pink GOP chip and dip you made :)

all i need is love... said...

How fun! This has inspired me to do this for a family day! A trip to Michaels it is! :)

Danielle Moss said...

I LOVE your chip and dip bowl. So cute.

The new look isn't bad either ;)

Jules said...

Everything looks so cute! It looks like you guys had a good time.

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

LOVE the GOP and Jindal serveware! How cute!

Have you been to It's Sew Crafty (or something like that) in The Heights? It's similar, but you make things like aprons or pillows.