1.27.2009

The Letter Game

I decided to play the letter game at Vineyard Vogue. If you want to play along, just leave a comment on this post letting me know. I'll leave you a comment and assign you a letter. Post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. My letter is “S.” Thanks Amy and Joe for brainstorming with me.




Sushi



Shoes

Scattergories~ Nobody can beat me :)



Seashells~ Yu Mei collecting seashells on Beach in South China. I love her black hair... so pretty!



Sunglasses~ my "Jill" glasses, my favorite!





Sun Dresses~ I found this image online and I really have this dress. Yay!




Sipping Margaritas~ The ultimate Texas cocktail



Sisters




Shabby Chic




Sunscreen~ Don't even get me started :)




Honorable Mention~ Saturdays, Storms, Sugar Cookies, Snap Shots, Sleeping, Sanrio, Snow cones. For the record, snow cones are the only good thing about Cancun. Jana G., you might be the only person who gets this.
P.S. I'm working in New Mexico this week and my hotel doesn't have Bravo. However, the hotel has FOUR sports channels. Ugh... why? Seriously, thank goodness I have a DVR at home and I won't miss The Real Housewives of O.C.!

25 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

I love your Jill glasses! I'll play along.

midnight macaroons said...

What an awesome photo of Yu Mei. Wow, I can't even imagine the blessings that come with working with these children. What a privilege to serve the Lord by loving all these babies in China. Very cool!!! We support medical missions. This past year we donated over $15k worth of medical supplies to doctors in South America. We also support two children through World Vision. We paid for one of their mothers’ to go to school in Armenia. It’s addictive once you start serving the Lord. After you see the impact you can make with so little you want to give a lot. We have become very grateful for what we have and content (peace).

I will play your game

midnight macaroons said...

Things that I love that start with the letter M....

1.) Marriage
2.) Macaroons
3.) M&M's
4.) Milk shakes
5.) Mother's Day
6.) Movies
7.) Music
8.) Moon
9.) Merlot
10.) Moving (new home)

Beth said...

I love the picture of you & your sister... I had those same curtains, with the bedspread & even wallpaper (on one wall) to match when I was a little girl.

Rachel H. said...

I did this a few months on my blog, so I probably won't post them again, but I do love this game and great photos for your letter! :) Shoes was the best one!!

Janet said...

It's amazing all the "S" words that you came up with and with leftovers to spare.
Love, Mom

kuhkjhkh said...

I'd love to play!!!

jlc said...

I got the letter S too!!!

Very suave you are with the whole "sipping margaritas" thing. ;)

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to honorably mention "Swoozies"! I like the sissy pic...

Britt said...

I too would like to play (I don't have much to post on otherwise...LOL)

Sassy Engineer said...

I love your "s" things. I got G a while back and I had to think a little :) I love sushi, shoes, scattegories, sipping margaritas, sisters - okay, maybe I agree on all of them!

Brittney said...

Found your blog! Too cute.

all i need is love... said...

Thanks for your kind comments and sweet blessings! I'll write about our traditional wedding, but I have to dig up my photos first!

Danielle Moss said...

Count me in! And please give me a good letter :)

Wearing Mascara said...

Damn girl! You MUST be good at Scattegories! Haha... I am obsessed with sunscreen also. It's a great obsession to have :-)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds fun! I'll play :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

Love your S favorites!!! :)

Abbi said...

i love that idea!!!
those shoes are soooo cute and that dress!! my favorite color!!
i enjoyed reading!

Anonymous said...

Fun game - I'll play too :).
Your sunglassses are too cute ... and sorry about all those sports channels - ugh, story of my life, 24/7 living with all guys! ;)

melissa

Anonymous said...

Okay sure, "sipping margaritas" was a good one...

But "sipping super strawberry margaritas" is tripple points! :)

Unknown said...

"Snap Shots" - that's worth TWO points according to official Scategories rules!

Kate said...

I love the beach photo. I really want to go back to the Shabby Chic store in Malibu again.

Anonymous said...

I would love to play along. Your sunglasses are super cute. I would love to hear your recommendation for facial sunscreen sometime.

Amy C said...

No one can beat you at Scattergories? I beg to differ...it's on tomorrow night :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just posted my G items. Enjoy! Have a good weekend.