1.20.2009

I'm Bored

I was tagged by my sweet blog friend, Treasure Ann. Here it is...
~Open the book closest to you; turn to page 56.
~Find the 5th sentence.
~Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
~Don't dig for your favorite book, a cool book, or an intellectual book! Pick the closest.



This was the closest book to me. It's a beautiful photography book of little girls in Chinese orphanages. No words but none needed.

Check out Danielle's Blog for a fabulous 400th post giveaway.

I'm so excited for The Real Housewives of Orange County tonight.

5 comments:

Treasure Ann said...

Oh I love that book of photography with the Chinese girls at an orphanage. It really needs no words. Sweet response. You know what I do when I get bored, I like to bake. It's sort of my therapy. I just bake a bunch of cookies. It could be sugar cookies, chocolate chip, or even a new cake recipe I've never tried. It just helps me have some fun with a hobby I like anyway and when I'm bored it's good for my neighbors, because they get to eat a lot of goodies. :) Have a good night Jill.

penny lane said...

what a lovely book! i am going to do that because i am bored and there is a funny book next to me.
i love the housewives and am so excited for tonight! that tamara is catty but i love lynn!

hope all is well!

all i need is love... said...

What a beautiful book! Those photos can tell a story better than any words...

all i need is love... said...

P.S. I left something for you in my blog!

Deb said...

Oh how we love our Mei Mei book too! :)