1.01.2009

M.I.A.

Hi Girlies and Happy New Year. I’m starting the New Year off at Kinkos. My Sprint broadband internet card is not working. I've called Sprint 6 times and they're telling me there is an outage in my area. I live in the 4th largest city in the U.S. and 5 miles from downtown. It’s terribly maddening. I miss reading your blogs and promise I will visit soon. I’m off to a New Year’s Day party. Hope y'all have a great New Year's Day and your 2009 is filled with many blessings. Here's my Top 2008 List. Click here to see last years list.



Top 2008 List


Color- Pink

Product- After Party by Bed Head

Concert- Michael Buble

Vacay- China

Restaurant- Avec in Chicago

Television Show- The Bachelorette

Song- See You Again by M*ley Cyrus
Celeb Sightings- J*sh Gr*ban, Rudy Giuli*ni, Jamie Lee C*rtis

Food- Pita Bread and Hummus

Shoes- Tory Burch

Handbag- Kate Spade

Book- sTORI telling by Tori Spelling (I’m deep, huh?)

Little Cuties- Olivia and Gracie

Blog Friends I Met- Danielle and Kate

Favorite Photo-

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy New Year!!!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love your list; I, too, love PINK!! You are so sassy and chic!

Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Great 2008 list. And you'll get to add me again for 2009 ;)

Miss JC said...

Hey! I'm Johnna...I found you via several new friends of mine. I LOVE the list...I hope you don't mind if I do one myself! It's a great idea! It kinda wraps things up for the year, doesn't it? Nice to meet you!

Dawn said...

Happy New Year Jill! Enjoy your time with Danielle this weekend...you two will have a great time again I'm sure!!

Cheers!

AndreaLeigh said...

happy new year! what a great post... I might have to borrow this one. i'm jealous you saw michael buble. i bet he puts on a fabulous concert!

Danielle Moss said...

You didn't star out Tori's name OR Kinkos. You better watch out. You're probably being linked in some forum :)

Haha. Still so funny that that happened. That should have made my list!

And I made the list. Yay me!

See you soon! Happy New Year!

Sharon said...

Such a sweet photo!!!

I love PINK!!

And Happy New Year. I hope this is YOUR year!!!!