1.26.2009

I had a couple of questions on my last blog post.

The Cups are from Swoozies. LOVE.THAT.STORE. They’re called the "Stadium Cups." I’ve also seen napkins and koozies with the same saying, “If I keel over in Wal-Mart, drag my body to Neiman’s.” I shopped at Swoozies on Saturday with my sis and I didn’t see them but I wasn’t looking for them either.




Kolaches are a Czech pastry. I would describe them as a soft, warm, somewhat sweet bread roll filled with meats, cheeses, or fruit. A kolache is usually served as a breakfast food. I like the ham and cheese and sausage and cheese. One of my favorite places to order them is the Kolache Factory in Houston. You can order them online and have them shipped! The Kolache Factory also has a few lunch kolaches. I’ve never tried a lunch kolache but I’m sure it would be delightful.


11 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

yum I might have to see if there is somewhere around here I could try a koloach!

Treasure Ann said...

That Koloach looks good. Have a good night.

Wearing Mascara said...

Mmmmm Kolache's look delish!

Anonymous said...

You really should try the bacon & egg or suasage & egg from Kolache Factory. They're gooooood.

Sarah said...

I love swoozies too! And those rolls sound delicious!!

Sassy Engineer said...

Mmm- I love kolaches. We had some at work this morning!

The Golden Years said...

Oooh Kolaches sound yummy!! :)

And, your letter is S!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

OH...I love Swoozies!

Jules said...

I love the Swozzies and that saying is too funny!

Woman Interrupted said...

Those cups gave me a chuckle!

I only realized recently that kolaches are a regional thing. Kolaches to me are perfect college-kid food.

Misty said...

I had the same stove that is in the background in the photo of you and your sister...I have not seen one of those in years and it brought back memories....very cool