10.04.2008

Confession

Please don’t judge me… I kinda love P*ris Hilt*n (PH). I think PH is pretty and she’s funny. I even like her music. Disclaimer~ although I didn’t see it….I don’t love or approve of the tape she made with her ex-boyfriend or any trashy behavior. For some reason I started receiving emails about a new MTV show, “Paris Hilton’s~ My New BFF.” The emails were asking if I wanted to interview to be a contestant on the show. I promise I didn’t sign up for the emails and I’m not a member of a fan club. I’m still not sure how I got on the list. For the record, I didn’t interview for the show and never considered it.



The other night I couldn’t sleep so I decided to flip through the channels. The New BFF show was on! I watched it. It was girly and funny. I’m planning on DVRing it.

That night I had a dream about PH. In my dream I was driving around Houston and noticed a new apartment complex in the construction process. It was PH concept and she was building these across the US. It was pale pink with white porches and colorful flowers in the garden areas. In my dream I said, “Oh my~ I must move in there.” I pulled into the parking lot. As I was walking to the leasing office, I noticed a gym. I walked in and everyone was so pretty and in shape. I thought, “Maybe I won’t fit in here.” Then I woke up. Don’t you hate that? I tried to fall asleep and continue the dream but it didn’t work.


6 comments:

Britt said...

She is pretty (when she isn't dressing trashy) and funny in a ditzy kind of way. And she seems genuinely nice.
Her music is fun stuff too...dancy and just fun. :-)
Ciao!

The Pink Owl said...

I kinda (secretly) love PH too!

Dawn said...

You are so funny...I love your dream!!

Danielle Moss said...

I love the disclaimer :)

You must still be on the phone...

Petunia said...

She is cute!

Lori said...

You are too cute...trying to fall back asleep to continue your dream! lol Maybe another night!