10.24.2008

I’ve had a few little surprises since I’ve been home. I love surprises! The Pink Clutch hosted a Wicked Swap. My partner was Sarah from Monogram Chick. My Wicked Swap package was waiting for me when I got home from China. I LOVE everything! Sarah is so creative.




Check out the adorable travel mug. The black and white piece with my name is an extra insert for the mug! Too cute!

Everything was wrapped so cute and fallish!
I recently purchased this tote from Monogram Chick. This photo was taken in China~ I rode on the back of a scooter in rural China with my monogrammed tote! Sarah just posted a glimpse of her holiday line. Soooo cute and the perfect gift. Everything is better monogrammed!




For my birthday Maria gave me the cutest shoe pie server from one of our favorite little boutiques in Houston. She also gave me this girly screw driver. My dad, brother, and grandfather don’t live close to me so I attempt to do all minor house repairs. I have a huge pink tool kit, this will be the perfect addition. If I have to fix something, I might as well do it in style.
I helped Lindsay decorate a couple rooms in her house and she gave me the sweetest “Thank You” gift. She didn’t have to thank me; it was fun. Lindsay gave me a 2 part gift. First she gave me this yummy Chinese Cookbook. The author, Dorothy Huang, lives in Houston and teaches Chinese cooking classes. For part 2 of the gift, we are going to take a cooking class from Dorothy together. Dorothy said a lot of women who have adopted from China take her class. The moms who take the class have said they want to pass along some of their child’s heritage to them through cooking. Isn’t that sweet and so thoughtful of Lindsay?


6 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

I love everything especially the coffee mug! I may have to go over there and buy one myself... :-)

Petunia said...

I love the goodies that you received! The cookbook/class is such a thoughtful gift. That is such a great idea, too.

Kate said...

What a fun swap package!

I just love the photo of you with your monogrammed bag!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I laughed out loud at your chic monogrammed bag in China on the scooter - what a sight!! I love all your goodies; my love language is gifts!! So I get it, really!

Danielle Moss said...

I LOVE all the items from your swap. You couldn't have gotten a better partner! :)

I just tagged you. Also, check out the top of my sidebar (on my personal blog). I am holding a raffle I think you'll want to know about.

Janet said...

Wow! Everything from Monogram Chick is fabulous.
Love, Mom