10.28.2008

More Surprises!

Monday I had a package waiting for me from Danielle. It was a birthday present~ Yay! The box was filled with tons of goodies! I love it.

Very Cute Apron~ I LOVE aprons

Disneyland DVD, cute Hello Kitty tissue, "J" keychain, Tyler candle (one of my favorites), and a Texas cookie cutter. Funny thing~ I love cookie cutters but I don't have a Texas cutter! Thank you so much Danielle.




I also received a "Thank You" card from my niece, Daisy. Daisy thanked me for baby sitting her while her parents were in Hawaii. She also sent me a gift card. She's so sweet.

7 comments:

Muffy said...

WOW! I love that Apron!

Dawn said...

What a sweet Danielle!!! I just love that apron...it looks like you!

Kate said...

Lucky girl! State cookie cutters? I want one!

Treasure Ann said...

How did you get started in missions? How do you go about getting involved? Thanks.

Monogramchick said...

What fun! I love to get mail...as well as Tyler Candles :)

Janet said...

What a wonderful box of goodies from Danielle. It's hard to pick a favorite.
Love, Mom

AndreaLeigh said...

Wow, love that apron! Happy Birthday!