10.03.2008

Last week I babysat Daisy while my sister and brother-in-law vacationed in Hawaii. I realized having a dog is hard work but I still love her! Every morning when I left for work, I felt guilty for leaving her alone. :)

Daisy in her new Hello Kitty Dress


Daisy's Halloween Costume~ A Skunk


I ordered a bag and a recipe box from the Monogram Chick. She is a super fast shipper and her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend the Monogram Chick for yourself and gifts. I was so excited to have a package waiting for me when I got home. I love this bag and it matches my luggage.

The recipe box! I've always loved acrylic. When I was a kid, I would beg my mom to buy me acrylic boxes at the craft store. I would paint names and designs on them with paint pens, fill them with goodies, and give them to friends. My first job was at a local candy store. When I applied for the job, I included pages of writing samples. I was so happy when they hired me. I was in heaven... I got to paint names and designs on acrylics boxes, gift bags, and popcorn cans all day. I also got to sample all the candy. :) Maybe that's where my candy problem started?

I was so happy that the recipe box included dividers. Oh the little things....



Have a great weekend!




6 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

Cheese the chihuahua and I loved the hello kitty dress. and i want a recipe box so bad, YOURS IS SO CUTE

Kate said...

I love that Hello Kitty dress. Too cute!

Petunia said...

Love the bag and the monogrammed recipe box!
Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

I don't know any doggie friends that have a bigger wardrobe than Miss Daisy!!! lol
Love the bag and the recipe box with your name is so cute! I use to work at a candy store too that I absolutely loved!! I ate enough gummy bears to last a lifetime! :)

Danielle Moss said...

Ok, I never ever would have guessed SKUNK! Haha. So cute!

Love the new monogrammed goods too.

Glad we could catch up today.

Janet said...

I love the tote bag! And of course, Daisy always steals the show.
Love, Mom